Nanjee

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tigger57, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I wanted to make sure you saw what I have to say to you...

Thank you so much. I feel like you've been on this roller coaster with me (at least I know that you've been in my corner). I really want the roller coaster to stop. I have gone so far beyond my limit.

I know that people say that God won't give you more than you can handle... but I'm really not so sure anymore.

The worst part is that I really don't know how to relax. Even my doctors know that. I'm a worrier by nature. Not only that but I also put everything on myself... earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes... all my fault. You get the idea.

I appreciate the well wishes of everyone, but you seemed to have a grasp of how much has happened and how little I have left in me. It was bad enough that I was crying earlier because I hate my job so much, but... I don't even know what else to say.

Thank you.
    Tigger
  2. Bambi

Bambi New Member

probably stupid question. I always wonder why more of the single ladies on here don't Golden Girl it and combine their resources. I don't mean anyone in particular, just any one single. I know I like having my own place but if something happened to my husband I know I'd be looking for someone to share space, time and conditions with. It doesn't really have anything to do with what you are going through Tigger and I am so sorry that your job has turned out to
    be such a stressor!! I'm praying for you to find something you love!
  3. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Nanc, I'd let you hug me but it would have to be oh, so gentle today. Now it's raining too, and that is adding to my pain.

I managed to take a nap after taking my meds. Boy, are my dogs great. They let me sleep and I didn't hear a peep out of either of them.

I am a very sensitive person... sensitive on the inside and sensitive in other ways... like being able to feel the tone in a room when I walk in or if someone is angry or upset before they even say something. I learned that as a child because my mom (although I miss her terribly) was a very difficult person. I had to know what kind of mood she was in before I'd even open my mouth.

Even my doctor gets on my case because I don't know how to relax. You are so right, at this point I don't have much left to give.

Bambi: I think why more of us don't "golden girl" it because most of us are Type A personalities. We keep pushing, and pushing and we don't know how to accept help. I know for myself, it would be very difficult for me to have a roommate. I've worked so hard in my life to have what I do, then "poof" you get hit with a disease and you are knocked on your butt, physically, emotionally, and financially.

I know that was a pretty lousy explanation, and I do think your idea is good. For me right now it would mean giving up.
    Hugs,
    Tigger
  4. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I've always been told that I was overly emotional too. That and too sensitive.

I was so anxious and tense that I remember from around second grade (maybe earlier) I had to walk about 1/4 of a mile to get the bus... and I would puke every day just from the anxiety.

I don't want to go out in the rain tomorrow to go give the police report. Waaahhhh!
    Tigger