NANJEE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shannonsparkles, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Hi Nancy. :) Thanks for asking about me in the magnesium post! I thought I'd answer over here just so the thread sticks to minerals. Nice to hear from you.

Lately I'm in kind of a slump emotionally, cause I thought I'd see if I could reduce my St. John's Wort... nope. But now I know, and I'll be back to my normal dose in a couple days. Physically... better! FFC boosted my calcium WAY up, and added some iron, and my acupuncture is going really well. I can get out of the house for appointments like twice a week now instead of once a week, as long as they are lying-down appointments (accupuncture and counselling). How are you??

How is your diet doing? Are you still okay with it? I'm getting desperate now because with my sensitivities I only have two kinds of vegetables left... neither one I'm crazy about. Zucchini and lettuce. I want to find a natuopath soon who can desensitize me or heal my guts or something.

I was wondering... how did you come up with your username? I thought it was an Indian name until I found out you are Nancy. :)

Love to hear from you. Thanks! ((( ))) Shannon
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member