Narcotic free, day #10

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shari1677, Jan 25, 2010.

1. shari1677

shari1677 New Member

Well I'm still here and doing great everyone. I attributed my pain to narcotic rebound and have decided to "give it another week".

I, however, still have that "hunger" from time to time and I thought it would be gone by now. It wasnt like I was on 100s of Norco a day, just around 8.

I find the worse time is when I'm working, when I relied on it VERY HEAVILY to get me through the work day.
  2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

Way to go, Shari. You are one tough lady!! I'm sure that this week will get easier for you.
  3. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

just wanted to congratulate you for hanging in there....I know it has to be really tough, and i hope that you can get thru this and get to the opioid free place you want to be.......however, if you do not make it, there is definitely no shame in that - you have been doing an amazing job getting this far
  4. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

I'm praying for you; hang in there! It took awhile for the symptoms to lessen for me, too... hydrotherapy, drinking lots of water, deep breathing exercises, anything you can do to get rid of toxins will help you. We're pulling for you!