NASA's Bounce Back Chair

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by G.I.Jane, Oct 23, 2002.

1. G.I.Jane

G.I.Jane New Member

Has anyone used the Bounce Back Chair (as advised by Dr. Paul Cheney)? I am looking to find opinions on its benefits. Thanx :)
  2. G.I.Jane

G.I.Jane New Member

Has anyone used the Bounce Back Chair (as advised by Dr. Paul Cheney)? I am looking to find opinions on its benefits. Thanx :)
  3. lilwren

lilwren New Member

after reading Cheney's recommendation, and used it for several weeks. I really like it. You can get easy exercise or strenuous exercise depending on how you use it. I started out just bouncing for three minutes and gradually built up to ten - then I got a flare and stopped it. I had built up to pushing and pulling with my arms, and my legs and it felt great to be able to exercise! Not sure if it was related to the exercise. You can use many different muscles with it - arms, legs, stomach, buttocks. I find it to be very versatile and am glad I bought it. A few people made fun of me - 'oh you're bouncing for exercise' - but I tell you what when you can't exercise just bouncing in the chair is a lot of work for your body (mine anyway).

love,
    Sharon L