*** NAT. FM ASSOC. DOING A STUDY..you can participate

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CarolK, Oct 12, 2005.

1. CarolK

CarolK New Member

Just thought I'd post the following info for anyone interested in joining a free study on FM sponsored by the NATIONAL FIBROMYALGIA ASSOCIATION. The following is from their web site:

"The National Fibromyalgia Association (NFA) is pleased to announce the launch of the NFA’s Epidemiological Study, the first multi-center survey to collect data concerning the prevalence, onset, impact and effectiveness of treatments in fibromyalgia.

Here is your opportunity to play a major role in improving the quality of life for people with fibromyalgia! By completing the survey, you will be providing information that will allow researchers to better understand this illness and ultimately decide what direction future research should go in."

You can find their web site by doing a google search for the National Fibromyalgia Association... and then read up on the study and then decide whether or not you wish to participate.

Just thought some of you might be interested in participating.

Blessings... CarolK
  2. CarolK

CarolK New Member

bumpity bump!
  3. elsa

elsa New Member

It looks like a good opportunity to make a difference in how our illness is handled. I'll look up the website for more information.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Elsa
  4. pirtpain

pirtpain New Member

I am going to check it out too.

Thanks! PIRT
  5. CarolK

CarolK New Member

Hope others check this out as well... it does look like and opportunity to make a difference.

CarolK
  6. orachel

orachel New Member

making more sense of this "epidemic"!

Great post!!!
    Rachel
  7. dunnlb

dunnlb New Member

Then, I clicked "SUBMIT" and it said "Service Unavailable."
    That was a lot of questions to answer. But, I will try again tomorrow.