Nattokinase Did Nothing For Me!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jasmine, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Hello All!
    I just finished my bottle of NattoZyme. NattoZyme is a special enzyme which is supposed to thin the blood and help relieve hypercoagulation and remove fibrin much like heparin. I read a wonderful article on the internet about the Nattokinase and it sounded really promising. Unfortunately after taking 3 pills a day for a month, I notice absolutely no difference in my health. It's just another supplement that didn't work for me!

Love, Jasmine
  2. selma

selma New Member

It's a good warning. maybe it helpped someone.
    Please reply if you took it.
    Love, Selma
  3. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

That it didn't Help you, but you know our saying around here, what works for some may not work for others.

Hope you find something that will be of Help to you.

Also just wanted to say "HI".

Are you still doing the Coral Calcium? How's that working for you? ;o>

kredca4/sharon
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Sometimes, it takes up to three months for something to produce noticible improvement. I'm not sure what improvements one is supposed to feel if the blood thinners work. Did the info say?

Jelly, if you're out there, did you feel any difference since taking the Hepparin? Thanks.

I know that the Guai has blood-thinning properties and I feel so much better since starting it, but I'm not sure if that's due to its blood-thinning attributes.

Love, Mikie
  5. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Hello Selma, Mikie, Sharon, and Jellybelly,
    I read a wonderful article about Nattokinase on Allergyresearchgroup and was very impressed. They suggested that Nattokinase was similar to heparin and also similar to the cholestrol drug Dr. Shoemaker recommends. So naturally I was rather disappointed it didn't work. I know some supplements take a longer time to work, but normally when something works for me I can feel it within a few days or a week or two at most.

Sharon, I love the coral calcium powder but I ran out of it for 5 days so I wasn't feeling too good but hopefully I should feel good again soon.

Love, Jasmine