natural cures?

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by ain, Mar 1, 2003.

1. ain

ain New Member

I have chronic fatigue and fibromyelgia. Since January I have had a return of alopecia (hair loss in circular patches on my head) which is also an auto immune disorder. Has anyone found any vitamins, herbs, homeopathics, supplements that help with pain, exhaustion and/or hair loss? I have been resisting pharmaceuticals because I am afraid of the side effects but I don't know how much longer I can cope with daily chronic pain. I do take zopiclone for sleep though I reduced the doseage to half from 7.5 mg because I think it increased my depression and anxiety. Thanks in advance for you help.
  2. misshart

misshart New Member

i am new here but am trying to cope with the pain more naturally than taking all those meds that have side effects.

syn-flex is a liquid form of glucosamine taken twice a day for the first 10 days and then only once I assume forever.

they have a web site that will give you loads of info.
  3. brandidi

brandidi New Member

I looked up the drug that you are on and found this information for you. I hope that it helps.

Caution should be exercised if zopiclone is prescribed to depressed patients, including those with latent depression, particularly when suicidal tendencies may be present and protective measures may be required

It also said that it may increase episodes of depression and or anxiety. You may want to change your sleep med.
    Bless you, Brandy