Natural Stomach Remedies ANYONE!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Scapper, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Scapper

Scapper New Member

I've had horrible stomach pain for a few weeks now. Since I've gotten sick, this can happen on and off for me so I've learned to ignore it. The volume has gotten louder!

Eating and drinking makes it even worse.

I had an appt. with my practitioner on Friday and when I complained of my stomach, he immediately checked me for parasites. Sure enough, critters.

So, I now have 2 more products added to my arsenal. As if I need more stuff!!!! I'm stillll being treated for 3 viruses with no light at the end of the tunnel!

FYI: he told me that to thoroughly wash lettuce and veggies, soak in 1/2 cup applie cider vinegar and hydrogen peroxide for 20 minutes. I had never heard of this.

I don't wash my lettuce well. I'm assuming this is where this came from because I don't eat out.

I was really hoping that by today I'd feel even a little better. I'm debilitated on top of being already debilitated :(

Guess I just needed to vent -- feeling sorry for myself being sick all the time.

scapper
    [This Message was Edited on 07/31/2006]
  2. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

I have gotten much better at washing veggies, do wash lettuce, not rinse but wash..... however, I do not soak for 20 minutes....

Am interested if others do this.

Thanks for posting.

June
  3. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

4. kriskwon

kriskwon New Member

So sorry you're having such a hard time. I've always wondered myself if I had parasites. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats that all live in (and out). Even though I keep them real clean and up to date on everything, you gotta wonder...
  5. ulala

ulala New Member

If I don't do this, especially with strawberries and grapes, my stomach makes so much noise and I'm running to the bathroom for the next several hours.
  6. Scapper

Scapper New Member

My stomach is still in so much pain!!! It's also effecting my energy tremendously. I feel as if someone sucked the life out of me.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what may help speed the process of getting rid of intestinal parasites???

Aloe Vera???

The products I am taking haven't calmed this down yet and I'm not sure how much longer I can feel this sick.

Thanks, SCAPPER
  7. Scapper

Scapper New Member

for my tummy!!!!!
  8. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

Aloe has many benefits, it can heal inside and out. It also really improves digestion and can help you be more regular, and its mildly antibacterial, but not in a way that would aggravate candida because its also antifungal.

I rinse all veggies well w/ lots of running water, for some I soak them. If you have city water then there is probably already added chlorine and you don't need to use bleach. You can use a drop of mild dishsoap too, I use Sunlight so I know its biodegradable and therefore safe. I just use soap w/ waxed veggies now though. Summer produce tends not to treated w/ waxes so you can probably get away w/ thorough rinsing.

You can get parasites anywhere, we are always exposed to them. What makes a person more susceptible to them is poor digestion, like lack of stomache acid the most common problem, and unbalanced intestinal flora. if you aren't using a probiotic, I'd suggest you start. Eating plain yogurt helps a lot too, I do this even though I take probiotics.

For low stomache acid, you can supplement w/ digestion enzymes for larger meals, eat a bit of raw w/ all meals/snacks because raw foods supply enzymes. You can also take a tbsp. of fresh lemon juice or cider vinegar, which boosts stomache acid and adds enzymes too. W/ aloe, this can really heal your gut and allow you to digest properly. this can allow you to withstand common parasites and bacteria w/out the aid of meds which can just make your gut flora worse.

jeanne
  9. Gosia

Gosia New Member

These 3 herbs are very good to treat any kind of parasite infection : Black Walnut, Clove, Wormood. Take them before each meal. If they upset your stomach, take them with food.
    To prevent any future infection like this, take a larger dose once a week.I hope this works for you fast.Good luck.

Gosia
  10. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Kefir and Garlic tablets-lots of them.
  11. Scapper

Scapper New Member

Thank you so much for your suggestions.

Jeanne -- I was hoping you would see this post. I appreciate your taking the time to go into detail for me. I do take a probiotic regularly but I don't think it's enough for me. I'm going to add in the aloe on a regular basis......I seem to forget it -- THANK YOU.

Gosia -- I checked my parasite product and it has the herbs you mentioned in it. I'm hoping I get relief soon from this.

Lenasvn -- If things don't quiet down, I'll add garlic back in.....always a good idea for this weakened body of mine.

You are all so great....I just love the knowledge and caring here :)

scapper
  12. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I have to tell you, I said to Dh a few hours ago, Gee my hand pain is much better and my neck and knees, but I have to tell you within an HOUR the tummy pain started and is still here.

Yoga practices say to don latex glove and cream and massage the anus for a few minutes to help relieve cramps and it does work somewhat, for a while.

Love Anne Cromwell
  13. butterfly99

butterfly99 New Member

Ginger and Peppermint teas. They are a must for my belly and I dont eat dairy products or meat. that has helped me sooooooo much. and a belly rub with Lavander Oil.
    Amy
  14. PVLady

PVLady New Member

You may have a ulcer or gastritis. Unless they look at your stomach it is hard to tell.
    Our bodies don't hurt unless something is wrong.
    I would consult with a gastro doctor and ask about a endoscopy and/or abdominal ultrasound.
    How did your doctor dx parasites in your stomach?
    Even if it was diagnosed, with your continuing pain, I would get checked further.
    I have a lot of stomach discomfort and was diagnosed (by endoscopy) with a serious condition called Barretts Esophagus caused by reflux.
    Also, I have lots of small gallstones picked up on the ultrasound.
    If you are not better soon please consider getting a second opinion.