Nausea and itchy feet?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Langenleiten, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Langenleiten

Langenleiten New Member

I think my FMS/CFS is getting much worse. Does anyone get so fatigued as to be nauseous when upright?

And why do my feet itch--soles mostly, but also sides. I don't have any rash or anything. It comes and goes.

Lydia
  2. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

Hi Lydia,

This sounds like it could possibly be a form of dysautonomia. I have POTS and Orthostatic Hypotension (among other expressions of dysautonomia).

I frequently get nauseous. It seems to be due to my blood pressure and heart rate. I have meds but I'm trying to control it by increasing salt intake and drinking A LOT of water. It does help.

I also have to limit how long I am upright. I can be upright longer if I'm walking around than if I'm standing. Standing in line at the grocery store is almost unbearable.

I take 2 or three naps a day to keep my energy up and nausea down.

The itchiness is a problem for me too - especially if I'm trying to exercise. My legs itch intensly. It is very agrivating. I'm not sure yet what to do about that.

Of course allergies may also be an issue for you - I don't know. I do know that eating smaller meals helps me as well.

Hope this is helpful.

Sofi
  3. Langenleiten

Langenleiten New Member

Standing line can be SO bad. I have symptom free days,but a couple of days ago I was in line at McDonald's for breakfast and I just about reached my limit (I HAVE to sit down before I pass out or throw up!}

So many days before I get out of bed, I think I'm feeling pretty good, but once I get up, I realize I"m not well.

I can't remember the last time I was able to get a walk in for exercise. I miss it. Even 15 minutes would be nice.

I have scratched my legs bloody before from itchiness. It is more than dry skin.

I am glad to have found this site. Thanks.

Lyda

4. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

No experience here. This is just in the wild guess category. Could the itching be caused by detoxing through the skin? If so, the detox foot baths or detox foot pads discussed on this site previously might help. If you are interested, you can do a search.