nausea and tired?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mrenee, Oct 29, 2002.

1. mrenee

mrenee New Member

Hi I just wanted to know if anyone gets tired and sick to their stomach after doing physical activity. Sometimes I can do alot of housework etc. and I feel fine. Other times I will have muscle aches or whatever. But Saturday I was painting the inside of the house with my husband and I was fine ( a little achy afterward)And then today(Tues.) I did some touch up painting and it only took me and hour but I was painting high up with a long pole. Well anyway I started to feel very tired and sick to my stomach. I had to stop. I rested and then did some other stuff. But I still don't feel too good. I wanted to know if anyone else gets this way. Thanks.
  2. mrenee

mrenee New Member

Hi I just wanted to know if anyone gets tired and sick to their stomach after doing physical activity. Sometimes I can do alot of housework etc. and I feel fine. Other times I will have muscle aches or whatever. But Saturday I was painting the inside of the house with my husband and I was fine ( a little achy afterward)And then today(Tues.) I did some touch up painting and it only took me and hour but I was painting high up with a long pole. Well anyway I started to feel very tired and sick to my stomach. I had to stop. I rested and then did some other stuff. But I still don't feel too good. I wanted to know if anyone else gets this way. Thanks.
  3. tes

tes New Member

I myself get like this alot. After cleaning or physical activity I even notice tremors in my hand and legs. I also get very tired and from time to time I get nauseous. It could also be from inhaling the paint fumes. We tend to be more sensitive to chemicals. Take care and rest alittle.

Tes
  4. JP

JP New Member

I had a severe reaction to exerting myself a few weeks ago. After downing a couple of cups of water as needed from perspiring and thirst, I went about my business. I suddenly felt like I had done too much. I started vomiting and became very ill, very quickly. I didn't even make it to the bathroom. It was pretty scary...never had that type of reaction to yard work. I love to work and usually pace myself well.

Take care,
    Jan
  5. SaraD

SaraD New Member

I am "only" 29 and I am so sick of being sick, I can clean a little, like vacuum or go get my laundry down the stairs and that's it, I have to sit for like an hour, I am whiped out, winded the works. Drives me crazy. I feel so abnormal. The last month I have been very nauseas too, I have never been diagnosed with CFS only Fibro (well not "only") but you know what I mean, I hope. I am wondering if I am developing that now though???
    Sarad
  6. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

No, I'm not "New" but I feel like it as I don't recognize many old-timers names. I've been a very active participant going on three years now but have had medical matters to tend to and was toooo exhausted to even come here and read!

Anyway. I am awaiting approval for a serious bone resection and titanium implant on my lower mandible. There are certain criteria that must be met before this procedure can be done and then have my TX Healthcare (SSI) pay for it.

Part of this is regulating my known diabetes so that healing can occur. This must be proved before even the surgeon will touch me! So, I learned that nausea, which I have been complaining about for atleast a year, is a sign of high glucose in your blood. You may want to ask you doc about this. It took heroic measures to prove diabetes as something in the nature of FMS causes us to have extremes. If you want more specific info such as what test to request ect. let me know. I also keep phenergan on hand and it dispells the nausea for me with no sleepiness but I know it knocks others out cold! Love CactusLil'