nausea, gas, pain in stomach

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sherry, Oct 26, 2002.

1. Sherry

Sherry New Member

Can fibromyalgia cause nausea, gas, heartburn an pains in stomach? Since my fibro pain got real bad I'm having these smptoms in my stomach.
  2. Sherry

Sherry New Member

Can fibromyalgia cause nausea, gas, heartburn an pains in stomach? Since my fibro pain got real bad I'm having these smptoms in my stomach.
  3. selma

selma New Member

Sorry you're in this fix. IBS. Look at Irritable bowel syndrome in the search place at the top of the page. then go to the library and search. also can do search on a search engine like google.

Love, Selma
  4. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

I have IBS too, but have had a stomach flu all week with those symptoms. Been miserable. I have taken IModium AD and GasX for some relief. Doc says you have to "ride it out"...yeah, sitting in the toilet! LOL! Sorry, that was gross!
    get better,
    Duff
  5. tes

tes New Member

I myself have all those symptoms. I experience them at least 3 times a week. I get very bloated, constipated, and horrible pain in my stomach(near the belly button). It's not a stabbing pain but one of pressure and almost feels like my guts are twisting. This pain will last days on end. I have a hard time passing gas as well. Makes me very miserable. Doctor suspects I have ibs. Had tests done and I was told I have alot of air built up in my intestines. I find when I take heavy duty pain meds it acts up. Are you taking any meds with codine in them? I think our systems these kind of meds horribly.

God Bless
    Tes