Nausea...weak...Doctors Say Can't Find Anything

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by joeb7th, Sep 15, 2006.

1. joeb7th

joeb7th New Member

Lat week I had a three day long gnawing soreness at a 5 to 6 level on scale of 10 all around my naval and right of naval area. Finally got in to see physician's assistant at G.I. Clinic. She asked me what was wrong. I said pain finally passed night before. She said she didn't know what to make of it...didn't prescribe anything but anti-anxiety, anti-depressants, offered to get me a CT scan test. I left feeling hopless again. Today I awoke feeling so incredibly nauseated and weak. This has lasted for 3 hours+ so far. Just saw my PC yesterday who said again, they can't find anything. Wants me to take my Lorazapam. I get so nauseous and weak so often...my stools are horrible smelling ( every one for months ) and as I have mentioned on here before, I have tendonitis pains all over my body.

I have had non stop "popping" twitching behind my left shoulder where arm meets back and some popping at same place in right shoulder. Both shoulders hurt as well as so many areas, forearms, wrists, ankles, knees, thighs, It just pops for hours. Just sharing because I feel so sick and even at my age...I am scared. And I am afraid to go back to doctors..they just sigh when they see me. Any thoughts on and or suggestions for the nausea. Why would I wake up feeling soooo sick to my stomach? Thanks, JB

Also I get these bumps, drops, in my heart beat. Get weak and a little sick every time ( like once or twice an hour ) scares the heck out of me. Mentioned it to PC, he dismissed it saying..."I get those too."
    But I never ever felt these until I got so sick 9 months ago.
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

joeb7th:

So sorry you are going through this.

My best advice, not being a doc:

Nausea: Ask for Tigan suppositories from the doc
    Weak: Try a good multi-vitamin and include some sublingual B-12 tabs.

Also: good heating pad, use often.

Doctor: maybe get a second opinion.

feel better soon, just my input.

Also, for nausea, ask the pharmacist for cola syrup.
    Put some over crushed ice and sip.

I am not a professional in healthcare-it is just what I would (and have) done.

NyroFan
  3. Bunchy

Bunchy New Member

Although this could just be weird FM/CFS symptoms, you really should get some basic blood tests including your liver function done as the pain you describe seems to be in your liver area.

I have had the same symptoms but nothing was found but it is definitely worth a check up.

If they still don't find anything, try Milk thistle complex - it helps with a weak liver and digestion.

Perhaps try a probiotic too???

Love Bunchy xxx