Nausea

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CarolDonz, Nov 22, 2005.

1. CarolDonz

CarolDonz New Member

Hi all,

Is there any help w/the nausea? I had an endoscopy last wk.

Thanks,
    Carol
  2. maripat

maripat New Member

Nausea is a daily problem for me as I have had many colon problems. I use Compazine 10mg, Camomile tea, smoking a little pot. These are the things that help me.
    maripat
  3. Des2nee

Des2nee New Member

I guess I would have to ask first what the results of your endoscopy were? I had one also along with a swallowing eval. Many things could cause nausea. Medications, other medical conditions are just a couple.

I know for me its due to neuropathy. I have delayed stomach emptying. I take nexium 2xs a day for now. If my symptoms increase then that dose will be increased.

Sometimes it helps others if you complete your profile. Its also nice to know a little something about the one who you are replying to.
  4. jess

jess New Member

I have bouts of nausea every day. At one point I was diagnosed with hpylori but I have gotten rid of it with antibiotics. I find that cutting up a piece of natural ginger and putting it in hot water to make a tea really helps. When it is really bad I take zoffran. My doctor prescribed this for me. It works great. I only take a half a pill. Hope you feel better, Jess

[ advertisement ]