Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mirandakay, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Mirandakay

Mirandakay New Member

I have had fibro for fifteen years. The past few years I get real nauseated with more muscle pain than normal. I don't have an appetite at all. Which is unusual for me. It feels a lot like morning sickness, but I know it's not that. It will last for about a week and then go away for about a month or two. I don't actually vomit. My doctor has never been able to figure this out. It seems to happen more often when the weather changes. Does anyone else experience this?
  2. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I understand what you are going through....I have been experiencing the same thing since November. I had a EDG done last week, the GI doctor found that I have either the start of an ulcer or a bacterial infection in my stomach.

Still waiting for the results of the biopsy....

Ask your doctor for a referral to a GI doctor.

3. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

Does the nausea seem to coincide with your period? I get nausea sometime when I'm about to get, or have - my period. I'm 55 and close to menopause. Found out I have some ovarian cysts and uterine polyps. Doc isn't sure if that's why I get the nausea around the time of my period - but it might be.

Just a thought.
  4. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

I have had constant nausea for the last couple of yrs.....sometimes it is worse than other times and sometimes it does make me vomit, but it never goes away far it seem to be a part of the Fm and/or the CFS....still getting tests done, but that's what it's looking like
  5. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Another one here that gets nausea for apparently no reason. I DO sometimes have to run to the bathroom SUDDENLY to vomit.

I've noticed that sometimes when my pain is worse my nausea is worse.