nausiated after eating

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by beth0818, Nov 8, 2005.

1. beth0818

beth0818 New Member

i am going through a spell where i get nausiated if i get too hungry AND every time i eat......very perplexing. and i am not pregnant. anyone else feel this way?
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

When I read your first sentence, I thought, "Sounds like she's pregnant!" Then I read the second. LOL

Sorry for the upset...don't know but sounds lousy!

Sue
  3. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

You should get some Multi-Food Enzymes b/c it sounds like
    your food is just laying there after you eat. The older we get the less food enzymes we make. I get mine at Wal-Mart .
    They are very beneficial for anyone and very inexpensive.
    Do a Google search on food enzymes and you can learn a lot. My husband and I take them with every meal and they are great.If you have taken anti-biotics lately,that makes your food not digest right. It kills good and bad bacteria. Probiotics and food enzymes should be taken after a bout of anti-biotics.
    Shirley
  4. tngirl

tngirl New Member

I've tried to figure out whats causing it. I also have ibs and gerd, so I am careful what I eat. But I can't figure out what triggers it.

I also feel bloated after eating.

The things I have thought of getting checked for (at people's advice here) gastroparesis, glucose test. I also
    worder if it could be a food allergy.

Strangely enough when I was pregnant I was only sick about 3 times. 16 years later I'm nauseaus all the time. I think God has a sense of humor:)
  5. caroleye

caroleye New Member

If I go too long without eating, my hypoglycemia kicks in & I can become "acidic", causing nausea.

If I eat something I'm allergic to, I get nauseaus. And regardless of what I eat, I take digestive enzymes as mentioned above.

I've eliminated a ton of foods that cause my stomach to be upset.

Do you have access to a Dr. who does "alternative" medicine? If they're 'good', they'll help you figure it out.

LIGHT**********carole