Near car accident and how the pain wont go away

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cole1983, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Cole1983

Cole1983 New Member

I was in a near car accident last night. Almost was T-Boned. I was so shookin up and i tensed up. Luckely i did not get hit. (My boyfriend is a good driver) but I am in so much pain after tensing up. Does anyone know how to really relax and calm down ur muscles after a close call?? I just feel like im in the worst flare up. Fibro fog is hitting me hard. Im having a hard time spelling or even trying to get out what i wanna say. I guess i have to think abt how grateful i am for not actually getting hit. Thanks guys

Luv ya (((((HUGS))))))
  2. simonedb

simonedb Member

I would see yr doc right away and get some pain med to stop a pattern of pain from getting started, the cfs/fm brain can imprint that pain message when new areas of body irritated, one time when I got rearended and pain increased in spine another friend of mine who is mcs told me to take minute amounts of luvox for a while and it actually was quite powerful at stopping a worse pain pattern fromsticking at that time, I couldnt tolerate much of that stuff, think its an antianxiety drug but sure does soething to the brain of fm type people to help cut back pain message. If you are already prescribed something stronger might want to increase tht for a short period. don't get body work for at least a week, ask a good pt advice on that, like wait on a massage or cranial sacral a bit to let body shake itself out. take good care in meantime. glad it wasnt worse!