near collapsing/tired of the stress

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Larkiexxx, Jan 11, 2003.

1. Larkiexxx

Larkiexxx New Member

Yesterday was one of the worst days I have ever had with FMS. I woke up and barely got my son ready for school and out the door. The I struggled to get my daughter to preschool. I thought that I would come back home and be able to sleep for a couple of hours and feel better. Well, I tried to set my alarm but ended setting it for the wrong time. I woke up at 2PM! I felt so bad for having left my daughter at her school for so long. I gathered some strength and picked her up - they had fed her lunch and she was taking a nap (not really). But I felt horrible.

When I got home I had to hurry and get ready for a counseling appt. Thank goodness I didn't have the kids in the car with me. Because at some point I had run a red light and almost it a guy. I have no recollection of this at all.

I left the counseling appt. and went straight to bed. I slept until 10:30 p.m. Then I spent all night doing some laundry.

My husband took care of the kids and had them sleep with him that night. But even today I feel awful. I ache everywhere! The ultram is not helping.

My DH and I have been having some real problems. He is still struggling with being a step-father. He has so many conflicts with my 10 1/2 yr old son, who is Bipolar, just like me. I thought that if we moved back to our hometown he would mellow out. But he is the same. So when he goes off half cocked on our son and then walks away "I" am the one left to clean up the mess. Which leaves me exhausted and cause another flare up. The he resents my flare up - BUT HE IS HALF THE PROBLEM!