neck and chest pain after pneumonia!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by swood, Sep 15, 2002.

1. swood

swood New Member

It's been 4 weeks since I have had what they call, Walking Pneumonia. They never tested to see if it was
    Bacterial or viro! The doctor went on the Chest x-ray and my symptoms I Guess! I ended up in the Doctor's
    office three times and the ER once in three weeks. The last visit the ER said the Chest x-ray looked fine and
    my blood work looked good. Since this episode, I have had extreme fatigue, very painful neck pain, on and
    off sore throats, and chest pain (sometimes trouble breathing). I just started taking again, Paxil for my
    Anxiety primarly. I think I need a muscle relaxer hey?! Anyone have any ideas? I do have Fibromyalgia,
    for about 4 years now, maybe this has started a severe flare? Anyone else have these symptoms?

Stephanie
  2. swood

swood New Member

It's been 4 weeks since I have had what they call, Walking Pneumonia. They never tested to see if it was
    Bacterial or viro! The doctor went on the Chest x-ray and my symptoms I Guess! I ended up in the Doctor's
    office three times and the ER once in three weeks. The last visit the ER said the Chest x-ray looked fine and
    my blood work looked good. Since this episode, I have had extreme fatigue, very painful neck pain, on and
    off sore throats, and chest pain (sometimes trouble breathing). I just started taking again, Paxil for my
    Anxiety primarly. I think I need a muscle relaxer hey?! Anyone have any ideas? I do have Fibromyalgia,
    for about 4 years now, maybe this has started a severe flare? Anyone else have these symptoms?

Stephanie
  3. kadywill

kadywill New Member

the Pneumonia started up a major flare......
  4. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

Take care and rest. Kim and Gary