Need a copy of yourW-2? Here's how.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gapsych, May 10, 2009.

  1. gapsych

    gapsych New Member

    I still need to do my income taxes as I filed a continuance. However, I have lost my W-2 forms which show what I earned for the year 2008. I need to get a copy of my taxes by Friday for my disability.

    Has anyone had this problem and resolved it? Any ideas?

    I went to the IRS website, the website where I get my disability as well as the state tax website. I could get the forms to copy but not any personal information.

    I plan to call the IRS et. al. tomorrow but if I could get my W-2 forms tonight, I would be that much ahead.


    [This Message was Edited on 05/10/2009]
  2. gapsych

    gapsych New Member

    The following website tells how you can get your W-2.