Need a doctor near Los Angeles ASAP!

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by smilemona, Jun 30, 2003.

1. smilemona

smilemona New Member

Hi everyone!

I recently moved to the Los Angeles area and need a recommendation for an AWESOME doctor for my CFS.

I have been denied once for Social Security disability and want a doctor (perhaps an MD)who is well versed with CFS and can do a full workup for me so that I can update my paperwork for the next application. Someone who is familiar with the Social Security process would be a bonus, too!

If you have any suggestions for a doctor in my area based on your experience with him/her, or through word of mouth, I would really appreciate a note back!

Thank you so much...and best wishes,
    *mona

P.S. I appreciate the information I found when I searched the archives for Los Angeles. This is just a check to see if there's any *new* information. :)
    [This Message was Edited on 06/30/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 06/30/2003]
  2. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

that besides getting a doctor well versed in your illness that you get an attorney well versed as well. Good luck. dolsgirl
  3. smilemona

smilemona New Member

....Dolsgirl! I'm happy you found my post here. I actually meant to send it to the CFS one and it went to this Health one instead. I was really confused about where the post went until I looked at my profile and saw it listed in a different category!

Since then, I found a doctor in the L.A. area and am also considering retaining a lawyer. Thanks for the vote of confidence in that direction!

Loveness!