Need a doctor........

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by inpain3, Aug 24, 2002.

1. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

I just moved to Tennessee and need a doctor. I amlooking for a Rheumatologist close to the Jacksboro La Follette, an Caryville areas. Can go to Jellico if I have to. I looked at the Good Doctor list and found nothing, so if anyone has any ideas or doctors, please pass them along!
    well, doesnt have to be a rheumy, but any GOOD doc that treats fms.

thanx!
    inpain3
  2. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

I just moved to Tennessee and need a doctor. I amlooking for a Rheumatologist close to the Jacksboro La Follette, an Caryville areas. Can go to Jellico if I have to. I looked at the Good Doctor list and found nothing, so if anyone has any ideas or doctors, please pass them along!
    well, doesnt have to be a rheumy, but any GOOD doc that treats fms.

thanx!
    inpain3
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Bumping your post up, its going to the second page.

Hope someone comes along soon to help with a doctor.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

wow your the sweetest......lol

God bless.....
    inpain3
  5. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

gotta bump myself....still searchin for a doctor!

inpain3
  6. MaryLynn

MaryLynn New Member

Dear Inpain3,

I've just joined this community myself.....about 10 minutes ago. I live just north of you in Kentucky and I don't think you'll be able to find an FMS doctor in Jellico or your immediate area. Since Knoxville is the nearest city to you, I believe you should be able to find someone good there. It takes me a little over an hour to drive from my home in KY to Knoxville so driving distance for you would be even less. Hope this suggestion helps.

Good luck,
    MaryLynn
    [This Message was Edited on 08/25/2002]