Need a friend

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MAGIE, Mar 13, 2006.

1. MAGIE

MAGIE New Member

I HAVE BEEN FEELING VERY LONELY. I DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO TALK ABOUT HOW I FEEL HAVING FIBROMYALGIA. I HAVE A GOOD HUSBAND BUT I MISS HAVING A FRIEND. I WISH I COULD HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK, WALK WITH, LAUGH OR CRY. A GROUP OF FEMALE FRIEND OR EVEN JUST ONE WILL BE GREAT. PEOPLE WITH THE SAME HEALTH PROBLEMS SO THEY UNDESTAND. IF YOU LIVE IN CORONA OR RIVERSIDE AREA IN CALIFORNIA, PLEASE WRITE BACK.
  2. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

but have lived there in the past. I understand how lonely this dd can make you feel. I think most of us understand this emotion.

How long have you had this dd? When were you diagnosed? What has life been like for you?

I'd love to hear your experience.

Sofi
  3. JLH

JLH New Member

bump for California members .....
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i live just north of the golden gate...i just wanted to say you can speak with us anytime and you can go on the chat line...you can even say more things there if you need to...

do you see a psychologist maybe you could call them and see fi they know of a fibromyalgia group there...look in your local paper or google it on the web...i think there is a section here up at the top about support groups..

jodie
  5. code34me

code34me New Member

Hi Maggie I do live near you sorta? I am in Wrightwood California, about 45 min. to an hour away from you. I am 39 and have a 3 year old son and a 13 year old daughter. I was diagnosed five years ago with FM and recently with CFS.

If you are interested in talking leave me a post I will be looking for it. You can also look at my profile if you like?

Well mabey I will hear from you soon? I have never actually met anyone from a web-site and am hesitant but I am sure you can understand why?

Thanks Maggie
    Carol (most refer to me here as Codey)
  6. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Prickles, thoughtful post. (( ))

Maggie, you might get even more replies if you change the title of your post so that is asks who is in your California area.

((( ))) surely there will be many good people for you!
  7. MAGIE

MAGIE New Member

The support group in Riverside were I live was cancel. But thank you for your interest.
    Magie