Need A Good Pain Doc in PA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FibroPainSufferer, Jan 20, 2007.

  1. FibroPainSufferer

    FibroPainSufferer New Member

    Any recommendations on a good pain specialist in Delaware or Chester Counties, PA?
  2. waxdiva

    waxdiva New Member

    Not familiar with your area. However, you may want to check out this site: to find a doctor.

  3. FibroPainSufferer

    FibroPainSufferer New Member

    Great! Thank you so much, I'll check it out!
  4. FM58

    FM58 New Member

    Try the docs at U Penn. in Philly, it's worth the trip into Philadelphia.

    There is a pain med doc there that does accupuncture, I believe he is still doing a study.
    His name is Dell Burkey MD
    Look up accupuncture research trial on the net.
    Google UPenn Hospital, look through their pain docs, see which one treats fibro. The above one does.

    The Graduate Hospital (a U Penn subsidiarry) has a Pain Center, that has doctors that are knowledgeable about fibro.
    1-800-893-2000 is the main # of the hospital, they can tell the the Pain Ctr's #.
    Try Evan Frank MD (I have an appt w/ him soon)

    Best of luck finding a pain med doc. Let us know who you find & how you like him/her.

    I'll let you know how my appt goes.

[ advertisement ]