Need a new doctor in OH

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lighthouselady, Aug 30, 2003.

1. lighthouselady

lighthouselady New Member

My rheumy is leaving the area at the end of November to get married and I already miss her. I live near Youngstown Ohio and am very limited as to doctors on my plan. I don't know if anyone lives near there but I was hoping to get some input. Just when we were really getting a good dr/pt relationship, she's leaving. Woe is me. Thanks in advance for any help.
  2. klutzo

klutzo New Member

They have a large database of docs recommended by patients. Call 1-800-853-2929.
    Klutzo
  3. Mrs. B

Mrs. B New Member

just 15 min. south of Cincinnati. I put her on the good doc list but, she isn't showing up yet. It's quite a drive for you but, she's worth it. If you'd like more info let me know.

Lisa
  4. lighthouselady

lighthouselady New Member

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate, the #800 number is especially helpful. In case anyone lives near Defiance OH, my doctor is moving there, Dr. T. Syed, she's great.

Thanks again, Judy
  5. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

is a good doc and he is in Canton Ohio. He has FM himself so he does understand.
    Carlacat
  6. LITEFLAMES

LITEFLAMES New Member

Hi
    wellcome to the naborhood,
    Im in austintown, My Dr Is denise Bobovynikher # is 330 -702-1585, SHES IN BOARDMAN, JUST TO TELL YOU , I WENT TO EVERYONE SHE SENT ME TO , 4 YR'S LATER LAST NOV, I GOT PLURISY,, SHE COULDNT BELEAVE HOW BAD ,I LOOKED, ANYWAY, SHE PUT ME ON WHAT, I NEEDED TO GET MY LIFE BACK, I DON'T THINK I SHOULD SAY, I KNOW ONCE I READ A STOREY ON HEAR WEAR , SOMEONE REFERD A DR & SAID WHAT THAT DR GAVE THEM &
    BOOM, HE GOT TON'S OF BISSNESS, BUT HE GOT VERY UPSET W/ HER FOR GIVING THAT INFO OUT TO THE PUBLIC, I WILL SAY IF IT HADENT BEEN FOR HER HELP ,I PROBLIE WOULDNT BEEN HEAR , WAS HAVING FLARE UPS EVERY WEEK, I WANTED TO LEAVE THIS EARTH,, I STILL, GET PAINS , BUT CAN LIVE W/ IT, ALSO THE BEST THING I CAN SAY ABOUGHT HER IS , SHE BELEAVES US, SOME OF HER FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE FIBRO , SO GIVE HER A CALL, IT MIGHT TAKE AWHILE TO GET IN , BUT WOULD BE WORTH THE WAIT, SHE ALSO HAS ME DOING WATER THERAPHY , GREAT LADY
    LITEFLAMES
    LET ME KNOW HOW IT GO'S,
    PSS; MAYBE WE ALL SHOULD MET UP SOMDAY SAY AT THE SOUTHER PARK MALL TO MEET HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEN ON THIS BOARD , I'V BEEN HEAR ABOUGHT A YR 1/2
    WHAT A SMALL WORLD
    CIN
    [This Message was Edited on 09/02/2003]