need a opinion

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mejames, Apr 12, 2006.

1. mejames

mejames New Member

has anyone here tried dr murphees cfs/fibro formula? and if so would you recomend it?
  2. Bambi

Bambi New Member

else has and can help you. Sorry.
  3. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

I have seen Dr. Murphree in person and he is a very nice and compassionate doctor. He doesn't treat you like it is all in your head.

If I lived closer to him I would go see him again as I am feeling bad again.

He has vitamins and supplements that he gives you along with a protocol similar to other doctors but his vitamins seemed to help a little more than others. Maybe it was in my head but they seemed to help.

4. mejames

mejames New Member

thanku for your help .... and no its not in your head....try taking a 2 caps of evening primrose with 1 cap of panothanic acid when your pain gets worse 3 times per day and hope you feel better soon
    viletta
  5. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Wow thanks for that advice! I will definitely get that going because the pain has been bad!!!

If you need any more information about Dr. Murphree just let me know. I don't really know what I could really tell you but my mind is gone today! LOL

Are you in Alabama or are you going to follow his book? On his website he lists some doctors in different areas that he suggests so if you are not in his area you could try one of those.

Anyway, good luck!

kate