Need A Volunteer

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Would someone please volunteer to post the Prayer Request Thread each week? Also, the Thurs. night Prayer Nite reminder? A new post is posted each week and the old one is removed.

This is such an important part of this online family and it should be kept going. I didn't start the program; I just posted the reminders. I won't be spending as much time here and need someone who can ensure that it continues. It's a tradition. Thank you so much.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I think you are a wonderful person to take this over. I know I, and everyone else here, am most grateful to you for doing this and ensuring our tradition of Prayer Nite will continue. God bless you and thank you.

Love, Mikie

3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Thank you Mikie for asking someone to continue the prayer request thread....I was wondering and worried about this and again I thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping the prayer request going...

Pattie thank you so much for steping up to continue the Prayer request....I agree with Mikie I think you would be a wonderful person to continue it!! Again Thank You as well Pattie....The Prayer request means so much to alot of us here.

Thank You Both &
    God Bless
    ((((Hugs))))
    Bluerose
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I really thought about it but the dd is still to undependable to take on something like that.You both are wonderful!
  5. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Prayer Request is so important. Thank you Patti.
    Dee50
    [This Message was Edited on 09/01/2005]
    [This Message was Edited on 09/01/2005]
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thank you all. Patti, it is fine to cut and paste. That's what I did and it really saves time. I feel so much better knowing that this will continue. There may be some times when I'm not here every day and I just wanted to ensure the tradition continues. I know it is in good hands and it is a big relief to me.

God bless you all and bless you, Patti, for taking this on.

Love, Mikie