need advice or opinion to help with

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Aug 1, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Every time I get up and do anything I feel really sick. I breakout in a terrible sweet ,I look like I just stepped out of a shower. I also start throwing up. If I cough I throw up.

I think my ovary cyst busted on the weekend I don't feel it but I just keep feeling sick with doing very little things.

I was trying on two dresses I got and got so sick I threw up. ANY activity for more then two mins. will send me to the bathroom .Does anyone know what could be causing this?It doesn't feel like the flu or a bug. I'm find just kinda sickie when I sit still.I'm wondering if it could be poison from the cyst that's not out yet.

I'm still on the antibiotic till fri.
  2. Leaknits

Leaknits New Member

Carebelle, here's a bit of info for you, just in case that ovarian cyst did rupture:

They may bleed, rupture, or twist the ovary, causing significant pelvic pain. Sudden or severe pelvic pain, especially with vomiting or a fever, should be treated as a medical emergency.

I didn't write that up there, it's a copy/paste from a medsite.

On the other hand the antibiotic you say you are taking could also cause vomiting...so I don't know.

Sorry,
    Lea.

3. rainorshine

rainorshine New Member

Carebelle, I am ill from reading your problem.
    I think at the very least I would have a call into my Dr,
    the er might not be a bad idea.

Keep us posted!!!!!!

C
  4. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

Oh sweetie...I have had times when I get up and get to moving around I break into a cold sweat and don't feel well till I lay down again..but I have never thrown up every time...

I am thinking like everyone else it is time to call the doc.

thinking of you..and let us know
    Tami
  5. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Is this terrible or what I am afraid to go back to my doctors all they ever do is blood work. But I know you all are right .This is kinda gross but even if I have a BM I throw up so it comes from both ends.

I think it might be a Hernia close to where my gallbladder came out years ago. Or adhesion's that have grown again .

I'll probably go to the hospital with my husband tomorrow (he works there) then I wont have to see the same crappie Doctors at my clinic. If I get worse tonight I'll go in.

thanks for the advice.