need advice

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by srosepetal77, Nov 25, 2002.

1. srosepetal77

srosepetal77 New Member

hi everybody I had carpal tunnel surgery and the 15th which everything is going well my right hand hurts like my left one did I asked the doctor if he would do the same as the left which he would but he can't garantee that it's the same as the left. So now i have to make up my mind before the left one completely heals. also to see if my right one gets better so i don't know what to do my friend says to wait and i would have to pay another 900.00 to get it done after this year is over than having to pay a deductible so i need help on my descision
  2. srosepetal77

srosepetal77 New Member

hi everybody I had carpal tunnel surgery and the 15th which everything is going well my right hand hurts like my left one did I asked the doctor if he would do the same as the left which he would but he can't garantee that it's the same as the left. So now i have to make up my mind before the left one completely heals. also to see if my right one gets better so i don't know what to do my friend says to wait and i would have to pay another 900.00 to get it done after this year is over than having to pay a deductible so i need help on my descision
  3. Roxi

Roxi New Member

It will take a while to know how well the left one worked. It would be a pain to pay
    the deductible again though. If you are right handed and the pain is bad it might be best to have it sooner but I've heard that in the long run this surgery doesn't last. I hope you can decide and that it's getting better.
  4. allhart

allhart New Member

why didnt you remind me about the insurance? YOU KNOW HOW DUMB I AM ! get it done but where not going to have to be there 2 hrs early agin are we? just kidding i didnt mind
    but this need a bump so you can get more advice
  5. allhart

allhart New Member

6. srosepetal77

srosepetal77 New Member

hi kara are you still on