Need anew dr. suggestions?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cred, Nov 18, 2005.

  1. cred

    cred New Member

    Hi I need help. I need a new dr. the old one has not answered a phone call or the phone in a week. so... bye bye!
    with fm & cfs should i get an internal med or family/general ptact? I am getting appt withrhuemy intown but not till Jan. Have a nuerologist now. I have trigyceride and sugar issues also! Any feedback would be liked.
  2. dunnlb

    dunnlb New Member

    I would use an internal medicine doctor since you have triglyceride and sugar problems. There is probably nothing a rheumatologist can do that the other one can't.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/29/2005]

[ advertisement ]