need doc for cfs

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ruby711, May 30, 2011.

  1. ruby711

    ruby711 New Member

    Does anyone know of a doctor in R.I. that treats cfs? Can't find any.
  2. earthdog2000

    earthdog2000 Member

    Hi Ruby!
    I found some rheumy drs. in Rhode Island looking on the internet.
    Just type in, CFS Doctors Rhode Island and pull up, I think it's the 1st one. It says Cranston, R.I. CFS drs. and the link is I hope this helps! I'm interested in seeing if you find one!
    Good luck and God bless, Julie :)