Need dr for Fibro in Chandler Arizona

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by trini23, May 29, 2009.

1. trini23

trini23 New Member

I am desperately seeking a doctor who specializes in Fibromyalgia, one who is caring to my health, good listener, doesn't complain when I complain about my pains, must be certifiable doctor no quacks needed....height, weight not important...maybe looks hehehe actually looks are not important I was kidding about that... all in all I really need to find a good doc, I am having problems with locating one. I live in Chandler, Arizona by the boarder line of Gilbert, if anyone out there who knows of a doctor, please help.

Thank you for your time =)
    P.s today is a good day for me, can you tell =) I have been in pain for two weeks and tired as heck, today I feel good!
  2. FMsaddenedspirit

FMsaddenedspirit New Member

Hi .. Glad you are having a Good day .. you so deserve this day... I know they don;t come often as we would like... and thank God for the good days. :)

Sorry I can't help with a Good Doctor in your area.. but wanted to say Hi.. I also live in Phoenix .AZ .. so we are neighbors.. I was just searching some Good doctor list yesterday on the web myself.. am going to see my family Doc next week and se if he knows anybody good in my area.. and maybe check with my insurance Co. she what they have to say . ..

enjoy your day ..Spirit . :)
  3. trini23

trini23 New Member

sweet! someone from AZ, not sure what your insurance is, mine is blue cross blue shield ppo, I hope your able to fine a good doctor, I went through my insurance list looking for a Rheumy and found myself more confused and very much frustrated at the doctor, I hope you find better luck then I did.

Have a good weekend,
  4. munch1958

munch1958 Member

I am certain Tina, the person who founded LEAP, has info on FM docs in Arizona. She's very knowledgeable about detox, inflammation, and fatigue based disorders especially Lyme. My Lyme disease and multiple coinfections were causing my Fibro symptoms. I've managed to ditch all of those symptoms and then some more. You don't have to "learn to live with Fibro".

Have you checked the Co-Cure good doc thru the website here? There should be a list of patient recommended docs in your state too.

Good luck -- I hope you find someone.