Need Dr. in Leesburg Fl.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by taylorat, Jan 19, 2006.

1. taylorat

taylorat New Member

I recently moved to Leesburg Fl. and am despertly in need of a good Dr. I need one that takes Medicare and Medicaid. Is there anone out there that knows one?
  2. GBHope

GBHope New Member

I hope you can find a good doctor there. She says it is a nice place to live. Take care.

GBHope
  3. floridamarlen

floridamarlen New Member

took me 5 yrs to find a good dr. in central fla. i ended up going to deland to clinical research they are wonderful.and you dont need insurance they will pay for all your meds and any tests you need but you have to agree to take their research drug. currently its milnacipran and i have been on it for 6 months. they give you pain meds and sleep meds also if you need them and they pay for them. i have been jerked around by so many drs.and none of them want to give you pain meds for longer than 1 month.(i could get better drugs from freinds then they could give me ). look in the pennysaver under medical. trust me it would be worth the drive. they also have research center in daytona . try looking into that maybe they have one closer to you. best of luck .
    marlene