Need encouragment, staying in Hades it seems

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PaulMark, Sep 19, 2002.

1. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

HI ALL - i really need some prayers, trying to treat myself haven't been
    able to get a p. consult with dr. cheney he's not in full time due to heart
    arythmia problems . l very imiportant test we were to discuss that i
    feel may have bearing on the fire ants sand paper possibley in tongue throat
    bronchials that is so bad today flu like feelings been bad lately, body
    aching, fatigue.

re trying 2nd wk. of g. hormone injections he said i could try in a fax of 2
    months ago

nixed the mestinon which was casuing more acid reflux and gastro related
    problems, but gave me immediate relief, from the m. weaknes and body aching pain, may have to re try it at l/2 the tab. dose and see, seems cfs/fms is mostly
    trial and error anyways, most on the cfs /fms message board seem to think so
    and it's been my expeirence,

anyways, really feel bad today,and lately despite sleeping well of course with the
    meds. i take 3 l00 mg. nuertontin .lmg klonpin and about 2 drops of doxipin
    (sinequan under tongue) and some liquid herbabl connection by a plant
    herbalist of passion flower valerian and skullkap so i don't have to take
    more doxipin elxicier as it sures makes your sleep but it is a powerful anti
    histmaine drug and can make you hungover, so more catch 22's

cheney clinic says he is backed up with work cause he can't work full
    days cause of his heart observations by his drs.

thank you all i need encouragemetn and any imput welcome and i pray fo rmany of of you as well Paul M.
  2. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

HI ALL - i really need some prayers, trying to treat myself haven't been
    able to get a p. consult with dr. cheney he's not in full time due to heart
    arythmia problems . l very imiportant test we were to discuss that i
    feel may have bearing on the fire ants sand paper possibley in tongue throat
    bronchials that is so bad today flu like feelings been bad lately, body
    aching, fatigue.

re trying 2nd wk. of g. hormone injections he said i could try in a fax of 2
    months ago

nixed the mestinon which was casuing more acid reflux and gastro related
    problems, but gave me immediate relief, from the m. weaknes and body aching pain, may have to re try it at l/2 the tab. dose and see, seems cfs/fms is mostly
    trial and error anyways, most on the cfs /fms message board seem to think so
    and it's been my expeirence,

anyways, really feel bad today,and lately despite sleeping well of course with the
    meds. i take 3 l00 mg. nuertontin .lmg klonpin and about 2 drops of doxipin
    (sinequan under tongue) and some liquid herbabl connection by a plant
    herbalist of passion flower valerian and skullkap so i don't have to take
    more doxipin elxicier as it sures makes your sleep but it is a powerful anti
    histmaine drug and can make you hungover, so more catch 22's

cheney clinic says he is backed up with work cause he can't work full
    days cause of his heart observations by his drs.

thank you all i need encouragemetn and any imput welcome and i pray fo rmany of of you as well Paul M.
  3. ohmyaching

ohmyaching New Member

I'll say a prayer. That's too bad about Dr. Cheney. Hardly have enough doctors now who will treat this illness and when they get laid up that's not good. Maybe say a little prayer for him too.
  4. teach6

teach6 New Member

I'm sure you are disappointed about not being able to talk with Dr. Cheney on the phone. I know how much you had been anticipating that call.

However maybe this is the extra nudge you've needed to seek a doctor closer to home. I recall many of us have suggested that to you and you were so certain about Cheney. Now that Cheney is even more difficult to contact this may be your golden opportunity.

It does sound as though you are more open to different types of treatments and aware that what works for some doesn't work for others. That's a big step for you.

I wish you the best of luck in finding a reliable source of treatment that is nearer to home for you.

Hang in there.

Barbara
  5. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

and that you find a doctor who can treat you closer to home, as Dr. Cheney is unavailable. I admire anyone who asks not just for encouragement, but for input as well. I'll add you to my prayer list.

Take care and let us know how you're doing. Michele