Need Feedback on a good LL/fatigue/Pain DO/MD/NMD in Los Angeles Beach Area

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by synergy123, Jun 18, 2012.

1. synergy123

synergy123 New Member

Hi all,

IGx Tst Results - Neg

IGG: 41kDa++, 45KDa+
    IGM: 30KDa+,41kDa+,66KDa+, 39kDa IND, 23KDa IND

I have gathered some names but would love some personal FB on a good/kind/easy to work with MD/DO/NMD near me. I am exhausted by trying new doctors and want to benefit from your knowledge if you are able to share.

Please PM me if more appropriate.

Help much Appreciated!

2. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Perhaps you already know that you have some Lyme specific bands on your IgM results.

You can read what Lyme expert, Dr B, says about western blot results on page 7 of this important paper:

http://www.ilads.org/lyme_disease/B_guidelines_12_17_08.pdf

Since you are looking for a Lyme Literate Dr in CA, my best suggestion would be to post your specific request on the "Seeking a Doctor" board on lymenet.org.

Go to www.lymenet.org..........click on Flash Discussion...........sign up for free....click on "Seeking a Doctor" board....click on "Post New Topic" and create a post.

Put "Los Angeles, CA Area" in the title of your post, so people know what you need.

You may also be able to get names by contacting a Lyme Support Group in that area, if there is one.

Please feel free to join us on the other boards here....Fibromyalgia, CFS, and others.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/20/2012]