need friends to talk debs

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ellenrose, May 22, 2006.

1. ellenrose

ellenrose New Member

what helps when fagtigic tack over and you cant look after your chid i have tryed every thing from vitiams to pain kiers need a friend thanks debs
  2. kjfms

kjfms Member

...you are having problems. Bumping for others to see and offer advice. Have you tired B-12 injections?

Good luck,

Karen
  3. blizzybear

blizzybear New Member

HOW OLD IS YOUR CHILD, IF YOU CAN STAY IN A ROOM TOGETHER WHERE YOU CAN LYE DOWN AND YOUR CHILD CAN PLAY OR WATCH A VEDIO, I ONCE READ THAT MAKEING EASY FOOD FOR YOUR CHILD ON GOOD DAYS YOU CAN FEED THEM ON BAD DAYS, AND MAKE SPECIAL FUN PACKS OF SELF ENTERTAINING GAMES OR ACTIVITIES THEY CAN DO WHEN YOU CAN NOT PLAY WITH THEM, IT TAKES CREATIVITY, BUT PUT A FAVORITE DVD IN THE PACK FOR BAD DAYS ONLY, SPECIAL COLORING BOOKS, A PUZZLE, SILLY PUDDY, A SPECIAL NEW TOY TO TRY OUT, IF YOU HAVE A FIREND YOU CAN USE FOR BACK UP THAT IS BEST, BUT WHEN NOT POSSIBLE PREPARE AHEAD.IT IS HARD BUT I KNOW MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE ILL WHO HAVE SEVERAL KIDS AND GET BY SOMEHOW. GOOD LUCK, BLIZZY
  4. dleaning

dleaning New Member

I did the same as blizzybear suggests. Have a video that the kids love, have games handy, make snacks and lunch early and have them ready. I pretty much was on the couch for hours at a time when my little one was about 2-3 yrs old. I always felt like I was the worst mother on the face of the earth, but the fatigue and pain left me no choice. My little one knew mommy had a headache or was not feeling good and thank god he was a trouper!

Hang in there!

Dawn

[ advertisement ]