Need Gentle Hugs Pain is at nine or ten

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sfrazier, Jul 10, 2006.

1. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

Thing were going so well and then about a month ago this went down hill. Went to the emegerncy room cause of the pain and the the following week was at my doctors office for a steroid injection which helped for all of two weeks before the pain begin. The doctors that don't think that FM is a progressive DD. I wonder if he ever had to walk in the shoes of some one that has live with them. Everytime I think it gets better the drugs stop working I know longer have a quality of life I just have an existince. I have another call into my doctor so hopefully he can get me in thi week sometime soon In the two years I've had it it has only got worse. I thougt it was bad to being with but boy was I wrong. It just gets too overwhelming. I know other peale that fill this way too. Just want to know that I'm not the only one that has been in constint pain like this....SueF
  2. musikmaker

musikmaker New Member

Sue, wish I could help you. We all know how awful this can be. I was in this kind of pain for so long. Its depressing and disorienting.

I am lucky to be in improving right now but always fear the time when I could begin to go down hill again.

I am sending you positive and gentle thoughts. Take care
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

HERE ARE SOME BIG G-E-N-T-L-E hugs. So sorry that you are in so much pain.

Kriket
  4. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

Thanks guys it's nice to know that this will pass. I know we all have different stages of pain so to hear that the really bad stuff can be gotten rid of is a blessing to hear. I will be going out and getting a heating pad this afternoon and have it all plugged in and ready for tonight. Unfortunetly a hot bath is out of the question for me. Getting in isn't too bad but getting out is not a thing I can master right now and I'm just too proud to ask either of my daughters to help me. I am hoping that the doctor will see me friday I have water therapy wed. and thru. and refuse to give them up since those are about the only times that i feel a little less painful. Once again thank you all for the gentle hugs.....SueF.