need good CFS doc Vermont or New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rugratfun, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Rugratfun

Rugratfun New Member

Does anyone know of any doctors in Vermont or NH. I am despeate to find some help soon with CFS. The fatigue is just wearing me down.

2. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

My PCP is Dr. Knight in Londonderry. He is wonderful. My pain management doc is Dr. Hsu New Era Medicine in Manchester Nh. I have been blessed to find these 2.

3. Rugratfun

Rugratfun New Member

Thanks Jenn. I have a PCP here at Dartmouth and have to stay in Network. But if I cannot find someone soon. I may look up your doctor. What is his full name. I am getting desperate for some ideas. especially for the energy level. I lack there of
  4. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

Dr. Eric Knight. He works for Elliot Primary Care 603-552-1400. I do not know if he is taking new patients but, maybe you can call and ask if he knows a "good " doctor in Dartmouth. You can explain you heard about him from me if they ask. My pain doc is Dr. Hsu New Era Medicine in Manchester- 622-8665. He may also know of someone in the Dartmouth area. They are my favorite 2. I trust them implicitly.
    Also the rhuematologist that confirmed my Fibro for Dr. Knight is Dr. Lynch in Manchester 625-2775. I only saw him once, seemed pretty nice though.
    I do not know much about CFS. I hope this helps.
  5. Rugratfun

Rugratfun New Member

thanks again. I will try and give Dr. Knight a call and see if he knows of anyone in this area. I really appreciater it.

6. Rugratfun

Rugratfun New Member

I tried to call Dr. Knight..but that operator who answered says he does not deal with CFS. There is a doctor Dow there that has some experience. I know that you do not know me but if you could ask the next time you see Dr.Knight if he knows of anyone at Dartmouth or the surrounding area that does specialize in CFS. I would be so appreciative. I am so desperate at this point.

7. discoverygal

discoverygal New Member

Hi Rhonda,

I see Dr Dow and he doesn't know to much about FMS. I saw Dr. Knight before that and he first gave me a wrong diagnosis then basically told me to take vitamins. I switched to Dr Dow. He is very nice, very knowledgable and willing to learn about things. He listens really well also. I like him alot.
    I am in need of someone who will be my center of medical info. Someone who knows fibro and has other patients. someone who will be the central location and all other docs report back to him. Him and I work together.

Also, I go to Elliot pain center and hate it!