NEED HELP FINDING A DOCTOR FOR CFIDS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by WINTERROSES1, Sep 19, 2002.

1. WINTERROSES1

WINTERROSES1 New Member

HELLO EVERYONE,
    I AM NEW TO YOUR BOARD. I HAVE CFIDS. MY DILEMMA, I CAN'T FIND A DOCTOR WHO KNOW'S ABOUT OR TREATS CFIDS. IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW'S OF A VERY GOOD DOCTOR OR DOCTOR'S IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT: WINTERROSES1@AOL.COM
    I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP OUT THERE!!!
    TODAY, TOMORROW, AND ALWAYS,
    LENA
  2. WINTERROSES1

WINTERROSES1 New Member

HELLO EVERYONE,
    I AM NEW TO YOUR BOARD. I HAVE CFIDS. MY DILEMMA, I CAN'T FIND A DOCTOR WHO KNOW'S ABOUT OR TREATS CFIDS. IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW'S OF A VERY GOOD DOCTOR OR DOCTOR'S IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT: WINTERROSES1@AOL.COM
    I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP OUT THERE!!!
    LENA
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Lena, welcome to the board. Glad to have you join us.

We do have a good doctors list, here is the address; http://www.co-cure.org/Good-Doc.htm

Also, you can list your state on the board here and others that are near you will be glad to share their doctors with you.

Again, welcome and I do wish you luck with a doctor.

Shalom, Shir
  4. WINTERROSES1

WINTERROSES1 New Member

HELLO SHIRL,
    THANK YOU FOR THE WELCOME AND THE INFORMATION. I HAVE HAD SUCH A BAD TIME WITH DOCTOR'S ON CFIDS. THE LAST DOCTOR I SEEN (YESTERDAY) TOLD ME I NEEDED A PSYCHIATRIST. MY REPLY, "BEEN THERE, DONE THAT." HE DID NOT LIKE IT WHEN I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS TOLD BY THE PYSCHIATRIST THAT MY PROBLEM WAS COMPLETELY PHYSICAL AND IN FACT NOT A MENTAL DISEASE. THE TRUTH HURTS SOMETIMES! THANK YOU AGAIN.
    LENA