NEED HELP FOR MY SISTER

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kittycamcj, May 14, 2010.

1. kittycamcj

kittycamcj New Member

MY SISTER HAS BEEN VERY ILL FOR A LONG TIME. SHE DEALS WITH RAYNAUDS, AND PERMENANT NERVE DAMAGE AND WAS JUST DIAGNOSED WITH FIBRO. SHE HAS BEEN TURNED DOWN FOR DISABILITY, BY THE LAWYER SHE WAS DEALING WITH, SHE HAD A LAWYER THAT SHE FOUND ON TV. SHE LIVES IN YORBA LINDA, CA DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A LAWYER IN THE ORANGE COUNTY AREA. SHE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE SOME HELP.
    THANKS, CAROL
  2. SquidWrath

SquidWrath New Member

It's REALLY hard to get disability on fibro being that 80% of the population havent accepted the medical evidence proving it's a real condition... i have had fibro over 20 yrs, and it is indeed very crippling. She probably will get turned down at least 3 times before she is approved for disability. So sorry I dont have a lawyer for you, but I used to live there, and can make some calls for you
  3. kittycamcj

kittycamcj New Member

THANKS FOR THE REPLY. IF YOU DO THINK OF ANY DIABILITY LAWYER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. MUCH APPRECIATED.
    CAROL
  4. Maryfibro2004

Maryfibro2004 New Member

I have been fighting for Disability for two yrs. But I got a ALJ(Administrative Law Judge)hearing to see if ican get Disability. Dose She have someone to help her fight? If it my Husben did not help me i would of giveing up. No i do not have a lawer my husben is doing that for me. My brother is Disabild and my dad got him a lawer and he bid not help him so we are doing it are slef. I will let you know if it works not haveing a lawer.
  5. bobbycat

bobbycat New Member

The helped me win my case but it seems you already have a lawyer