Need help in south texas

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by VelmaM, Aug 10, 2005.

  1. VelmaM

    VelmaM New Member

    This is my first time writing here but have been receiving e-mails for a while I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia about 6 months ago and was sent to a pain specialist in Corpus Christi. He wen on to tell me that it was not Fibromyalgia that the pain in my back, shoulders, and arms were from not breathing right. So I asked him what about my legs, hips, and knees? He said we would deal with them later? Needless to say I only saw him for a few months with no progress what so ever. He referred me to another doctor a rheumatologist who refused to see me because she was not a fibromyalgia specialist. Does anyone know any Dr.'s around here that deal with Fibromyalgia patients?
    Please help!!!
  2. Thumper2214

    Thumper2214 New Member

    Sorry about your condition. I went through the same thing until I found the right dr.
    Can't help you on Dr's in Texas as I live in Florida for now. Soon to be moving. Hope the best for you
  3. Shirl

    Shirl New Member

    Glad to have you join us, hopefully someone in your area will be able to help with a doctor.

    We do have a 'Doctor Referral' link at the top of this page, you may find a good doctor there as well.

    Again, welcome and hope we hear from you often.

    Shalom, Shirl
  4. gmom605

    gmom605 New Member

[ advertisement ]