Need help praying today

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by gailette, Mar 25, 2004.

1. gailette

gailette New Member

Good morning friends and christan helper.I can use help praying ,pray that I can think better to pray better.(early onset alzheimer here.)
    Also things seem to keep going on and God alway with us.But now my dad remove with my mother from neusurgery with mother who had so much.The Dr said he see something on her lung now.For her to go to regular Dr. to check it out.I don't beleive it and maybe it not true.I feel; we all can take any more,but I know we can and will.
    So I need to know you pray for her and us.I hate to ask because I asked the bible class to pray so much.I feel like a crier.But we know pray helps.I am praying,but I feel my mine jump from one things to another it does seem I have prayed.
  2. dash

dash New Member

Dear Gailette, do not worry about your prayers, God knows your heart and thoughts. He knows your limitations. God will give you the grace to get through every situation you might face.

Never be afraid to ask people to pray. Jesus wants us to share our burdens with each other.

Dear Lord, bless Gailette with many good things. Give her the strength and grace to meet her needs. I pray that her mother does not have anything wrong with her lungs.

In Jesus name I pray,
    Della
  3. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

This is Gods promise to you

I know the thoughts I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. That you will call on Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.
    And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for me with all your heart.
    JEREMIAH 29;11-13

please read Romans 8;38-39

Hang in there
    Lisa
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

It sounds like your family is going through alot. Praying that our Lord will help you through this difficult time. We are rooting for you and wish you better days ahead.

Hugs,
    Sandy
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I will be praying for your Mom , Dad , and yourself and family. Keep the faith.

Danny
  6. julie11

julie11 New Member

I will keep you in my prayers.

& also your mom.

Julie