Need help with extreme exhaustion

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DeDeSu, Jul 12, 2006.

1. DeDeSu

DeDeSu New Member

I have been extremely exhaused for the last couple of months, went to dr. had tests done nothing shows up. Previous sleep study showed that I did not REM. But it has gotten worse. any suggestions would be appreciated.
    TIA
    De
  2. musikmaker

musikmaker New Member

Someone posted about B-12 bringing energy levels up. I too struggle with exhaustion. I tried B-12 and it has helped. I am not on shots, many are and say this really helps. You might search for the post.
  3. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I have found a good detox has helped me. Lots of rest and quite.Learning to pace my self but trying to do something little everyday.

I've been going thu a flare for about a year. I really felt like I must be dieing it was so hard to even get up. It is something that's very hard to explain to people because it is exhaustion like I had never had before.I feel I have been doing better.

Try to be positive in your thinking. Kind to yourself. And Patient, it will get better. Take this time to learn more about your own body and its needs. I always say Mind, Body and Spirit they all need to be in alignment for good health.Let us know what works for you also.