Need Help with Pain Dr/Duluth MN

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by birdgirl, Apr 2, 2003.

  1. birdgirl

    birdgirl New Member

    Greetings Everyone,

    This is my first time on this board.
    Several years ago there was a FMS site that helped you find pain Dr. I have since lost that site and a pal in Duluth MN is in need of a referral.
    Does anyone know of this site? Does anyone know of a Dr in the Duluth MN area who is not afraid to medicate for pain?

    Please email me at

    Thank You Very Much,
  2. JulieKathryn

    JulieKathryn New Member

    If you find one let me know!! I too am new to the board and I am not sure what I am suppose to do here!!
  3. birdgirl

    birdgirl New Member

    I am lucky I live in MI.
    If I hear of anything I will let you know. I am going to keep searching.
    Good Luck.

  4. chknmama

    chknmama New Member

    HI!!!! I go to the Dulth Clinic and see Dr.Jed Downs.BUT,he is in occupational medicine.I got hurt at work and he is helping me.He is the one however who DX my Fibro.Thank God!!!The number to the clinic is 218-722-8364. Maybe you can call there.If you'd like to talk email me at
    Gentle Hugs,
  5. Lynda B.

    Lynda B. New Member

    the American Medical Association or the equivilent in your state. Or perhaps where the best listing of specific listngings for specialties are. It is worth a shot. Texas has a something called the "Texas Pain Society". Not all docs belong, many are on the list. Maybe your state has a similar orgazization.

    Lynda B.