Need help with trps..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by stillafreemind, Jun 15, 2003.

1. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me out. I have been having a weird feeling over my ear .. kinda like a muscle is trying to spasm. It doesnt hurt as much as it feels weird. I have been having some off and on cheek bone and earaches..but, I just got done fighting with a migraine last week for five days..the muscles in my head and neck were like bricks..so tight.

I am wondering if there is a trigger point I could rub or something to loosen up that muscle over my ear? Heck..I was not even aware that I HAD a muscle there..LOL!!

I sure would appreciate some help. And has anyone else ever experienced this?

Thanks so much. ..Sherry
    [This Message was Edited on 06/15/2003]
  2. billiegail

billiegail New Member

I am deaf in my left ear and I have horrid sinus problems and I get that all the time. These can cause sever migranes as well.
  3. stillafreemind

I appreciate hearing from you. Can I have sinus problems without the usual symptoms? What do you do for this? Thanks again..

Anyone else? I could really use some input..its driving me a wee bit nuts.
    Thanks...Sherry
  4. stillafreemind

sorry..but I sure do need some input..especially from people who know about trigger points.

Thanks..Sherry