NEED HEPL Doctor and Back Pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Amslave, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Amslave

Amslave New Member

I need advice on what to do or what not to do.

I have constant Back Pain. Now, I have had back problems for 11 years, longer if I count the bouts I had when I would end up in bed as a teen-ager.

The FM was finally dia. when my back pain seemed to have spread beyond resonable limits. Why did my arms hurt, why aren't I sleeping no matter what I do...yada,yada.

Well, for the past year I went through trying to find a PC doc and get some kind of control over the Fibro even just to stabilize my situation and I thought that with that some of my back problems would be helped.

I have deg. Disc, some narrowing (possible stenosis?) bulging discs, arthritos.

The last 2 or 3 weeks my back has been getting worse while my Fibro is remaining the same. I have had to use a cane for the past year but have been able to navigate my house without it, now I have had to use one at all times.

Is this an extention of my Fibro and its found a new way to act up? Or is it my other problems getting worse? Should I bug my doc. with this or are we doing everything we can already? HELP!!!