need info on zoloft

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by shocks, Mar 27, 2003.

1. shocks

shocks New Member

I am 28 year old femalesuffering from withdraw effects form taling zoloft for 2 years. I have been off zoloft for 3 weeks now after tapering down for 6 months with several attemps of quitting zoloft before. I always have shocks running truough my neck, head back, all most pass out not working right now wil go back to work in one week. I dont know how it will affect my work. I have been off work recovering from a surgery. The surgery has nothing to do with these zoloft syemptonm, I is just a good time to take attavantage of the time off work to recover and quit the zoloft. I am a very hapy person I just want rid of these withdraws. I nedd to know if i have any long term dammage due to taking zoloft? Do I have liver problems now? Do I have a neuro. problem now (brain damage)? What does it take to overcome this?
    If anyone has any info please contact me thanks
  2. duchess

duchess New Member

Hi Shocks. I've been taking Zoloft for 3 1/2 years now. I've had bad reactions too when I've tried to quit taking it. I've been thinking about trying to get off of it also but am kind of afraid of the reactions that you speak about. I've also had them. I'm 44 years old and have been told I will probably have to be on something the rest of my life but I worry about that. I will be off work in about 2 weeks for surgery and have been thinking about tapering off it then. Not sure what I'll do.