Need input!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crickett, Jun 12, 2012.

1. crickett

crickett New Member

Dr changed my hormones and also has me taking rhodiola and relora to help reduce my cortisol I have been on them 6 days as always start out ok and cannot tell if it's fibro fog or hormones still having some mood swings just mainly feeling blah!!!! Few tears not like before have lost 9 lbs since I have been on relora. Just hope this blah mood passes my pharmacist said to call her in 6 weeks . Was really hoping to feel better. Seems like I am on a roller coaster
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

At least it sounds like you're doing a little better, not so severe mood swings. That's amazing you lost 9 lbs. on relora!

Do you take B vitamins? They are crucial for emotional health. And even if you take a good B complex (which I think we all need), you can still be deficient in B12, as many of us are, and B12 deficiency can cause depression etc. So if your doctor has not looked into this yet, get your B12 levels checked.

Take care-

3. crickett

crickett New Member

Thank you Mary and freida. I am having good days and irritable days but yes I am trying to look for anything positive I can . I was shocked on the weight loss. I normally weigh in at 128 and I have been fluctuating at 119 to 121 and I am 5 ft1/2 inch tall just do not want to loose to much but I do try to eat healthy and I do my pilates every day and try to walk in my yard every evevning trying a little eft from emotional freedom anything that will help . Thank you all so much for being here for me . It really means alot to me