Need Mapper in Atlanta

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HaferMD, May 23, 2003.

1. HaferMD

HaferMD New Member

I recently started the guaifenesin protocol (almost a month ago @ 1200 mg/day) and it is helping! But I need to be mapped and I do not know of anyone here in the metro Atlanta area who can do this. Also, is there a metro Atlanta Fibromyagia support group?
    Thanks,
    Debbie H.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm sorry I can't help with your request, but I just wanted you to know that I am visiting this week in the beautiful Atlanta area. Atlanta has always been one of my favorite places, except for the traffic, but that's a problem with any larger metro area.

I'm a little cold as I brought my shorts and tee shirts and it's been rainy and cool. I've been living down in the jungle so long that I can't take anything much cooler than about 80 degrees. Geez, what I wimp I've turned into.

I went walking the dog on the Silver Comet Trail here in Smyrna and it's really pretty. Thank God she's an older dog or I wouldn't be able to keep up with her.

Hope you find an answer. My daughter has FMS and sees a chiroprator here, but she doesn't do mapping.

Love, Mikie
  3. KDBBEV

KDBBEV New Member

Hi Debbie,

I live here in east Atlanta area Conyers/Stockbridge. I just started a guaifenesin regiment at a 1000mg twice a day and yeserday I had 6 trigger point injections..I think they have a support group here in Conyers, I haven't been to it yet. I wasn't sure what you meant by mapping? but I know a good doc if you need one.

Bev