Need new SOFT sheets

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by drbygrl, Dec 2, 2008.

1. drbygrl

drbygrl New Member

Have used the most wonderful supima sheets for years and realize, sadly, they can't last forever. Cannot find the brand and count anywhere. Has to be EXTREMELY smooooooth. Pima 600 and sateen do not work for me. Any ideas where to find such a sheet for full and queen beds? Have bought and/or ordered and returned more sets than I care to think about. Suggestions that have worked for really hyper-sensitives will be appreciated.

Thanks for any help you can give. g
  2. 3gs

3gs New Member

go to QVC Northern Nights or good prices

I like Northern Nights t-shirt sheets
  3. Kiki2222

Kiki2222 New Member

I buy 1000 count sheets when I can find them online cheap. I can't live without them!! It takes several washings, but when they are just right, they are heaven! Try Amazon or Overstock for cheap prices on linens.
    [This Message was Edited on 12/02/2008]
  4. panthere

panthere Member

I would suggest buying organic sheets. Here's a great source The jersey ones are really soft. They put some chemicals, like formaldehyde on regular cotton sheets and it takes a long time of washing before it comes out. You need pure stuff to sleep on!
  5. drbygrl

drbygrl New Member

Thanks for your suggestions...Will check these out ASAP. g
  6. drbygrl

drbygrl New Member

Appreciate knowing specifically which brands work for you...will check ASAP. Thanks again! g
  7. jami117

jami117 New Member

I have three sets of jersey and tee shirt sheets. One of them is from Gaiam, one from Target and the other from BB&B. They're three different weights so I rotate them according to the temperature and to my skin sensitivity level. Once they're broken in, it's like sleeping in a favorite old, over-sized tee. I love 'em!
  8. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

OMG, i was lookin in all of my tons of catalogs i've been getting and Boom there they were, 450 or600 ct Supima sheets. Are you Familiar with a store called tuesday morning?? look them up on the web, you should see them. :) Happy Sleeping!! Kat
  9. goog1212

goog1212 New Member

In the winter, I LOVE flannel sheets!

Jersey (t-shirt) sheets, or 1000 tc Egyptian cotton ones are the only other ones I can tolerate.

Overstock has great prices!