Need Omaha doc... help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hockeymom95, May 19, 2006.

  1. hockeymom95

    hockeymom95 New Member

    Can anyone recommend a doctor who understands and treats myofascial pain syndrome in the Omaha area? My husband is military, so my primary care physician is at the AFB hospital. I am having a lot of pain lately, in my hip/butt, radiating down my leg and making it very hard to sleep. The doctor didn't indicate active trigger points as a possible cause in spite of my symptoms and history, so I'm once again in search of someone who is educated on muscle pain. I hate to go through another course of therapy for another possible misdiagnosis. It was an excruciating experience before. Thanks for any help...

[ advertisement ]